guru needed briefly

From: Toby Tremayne <Toby(dot)Tremayne(at)lonelyplanet(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "'pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: guru needed briefly
Date: 2004-06-28 00:25:10
Lists: pgsql-jobs
We need to hire someone for a couple of days to optimize a 7.3.2 install and
do knowledge transfer on the details.  If anyone can help, please drop me a
line.  We'd prefer someone in Melbourne Australia if possible but remote
could be a possibility.

cheers,

Toby

     Life is poetry - write it in your own words

Toby Tremayne

Code Poet and Zen Master of the Heavy Sleep

Lonely Planet Publications

+61 416 048 090

ICQ: 13107913

This email, including attachments, is intended only for the addressee
and may be confidential, privileged and subject to copyright.  If you
have received this email in error, please advise the sender and delete
it.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not
use, copy or disclose its content to anyone.  You must not copy or
communicate to others content that is confidential or subject to
copyright, unless you have the consent of the content owner.

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Michael DowningDate: 2004-07-14 18:37:14