Postgres SQL Monitor tool

From: Theo Galanakis <Theo(dot)Galanakis(at)lonelyplanet(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres SQL Monitor tool
Date: 2004-09-22 05:51:35
Lists: pgsql-admin
Is there a log file, or a method of logging all the SQL statements a
postgres server processes. I can look at pg_stat_activity which tells me
each postgres process and the current query running, however I wanted to see
a log file, similar to SQL Servers Profiler, where I can capture all the SQL
being run. I guess I could write some external process to poll the
pg_stat_activity and collect current processors and SQL commands being run.

Theo

This email, including attachments, is intended only for the addressee
and may be confidential, privileged and subject to copyright.  If you
have received this email in error, please advise the sender and delete
it.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not
use, copy or disclose its content to anyone.  You must not copy or
communicate to others content that is confidential or subject to
copyright, unless you have the consent of the content owner.

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Lutz SteinbornDate: 2004-09-22 06:10:05