ANN: DBForms from MS Access to PHP + PostgreSQL v.1.0 released

From: "Dmitry Narizhnykh" <dmsoft(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ANN: DBForms from MS Access to PHP + PostgreSQL v.1.0 released
Date: 2007-08-27 20:22:07
Lists: pgsql-announce
We are glad to announce DBForms from MS Access to PHP + PostgreSQL
v.1.0 release.DBForms from MS Access to PHP + PostgreSQL is a new
converter in our Database Conversion Product Line.

Our application allows you to convert mdb (Microsoft Access databases)
and MS Access forms to AJAX based WEB page using PHP and PostgreSQL.
During conversion elements' position, color pallet and fields type are
converted accurately. Unicode support, Primary keys and indexes
conversion available.

Please, find more info about the software at:
http://dbconvert.com/convert-dbforms-access-to-postgresql.php

You can download evaluation copy of DBForms from MS Access to PHP +
PostgreSQL v.1.0 from:
http://dbconvert.com/downloads/dbforms_php_postgresql.zip

We hope you will enjoy working with our software.

Best regards,
DBConvert.com

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: SQL Maestro GroupDate: 2007-08-29 07:34:34