Change language settings

From: <einkauf2(at)dahuagmbh(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Change language settings
Date: 2011-07-19 10:47:55
Lists: pgsql-novice
Dear community,

whenever I install PostgreSQL the default language is Chinese, which makes it kind of hard to operate. My System is set up in german, the installation was in english (or partly in chinese as well, I think) and there are several softwares in chiese on this computer. Duiring the installation I was to choose a country (or language?) and I chose Germany, so I'm not quite sure if I made a mistake duiring the Installation, if I can change language settings from within the program or if it's the system or another software interfering.

For any hints in the right direction I would be very thakful!

Friendly Regards,

Till

pgsql-novice by date