Re: PostgreSQL + SSL -

From: Andrew M <andrew(at)jibeya(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL + SSL -
Date: 2004-12-09 00:44:39
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Ok chaps,
last and final questions with all this. One the server side postgreSQL
expects the following docs in the /data folder:

1. server.crt, server.key, root.crt, root.key

Now for the for handshaking to be successful with the root docs in the
/data folder, postgresql expects the client to return a certificate. So
my question is:

Where is postgresql expecting the certificate to come from, and what
format does the certificate take (in terms of postgresql knowing that
the client is a valid one)?