Mailing Lists with Moderators

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2007-04-27 02:51:35
Lists: pgsql-www

'k, please go over the following list ... if you are currently moderating a
list, and you aren't listed below, please email me ... when I setup a couple of
ppl *ages* back, I set them up wrong (shared password, instead of individuals)
so they aren't listed below ...

Email me what lists you are currently moderating, and I will get you added in
properly, with an individual password.

Any list not listed below doesn't have a moderator beyond the owner on the
other list I sent out ... if you want to moderate that list, please contact the
*owner* of the list and volunteer ... they can add you to the Moderator queue,
or ask me to do it ...

configset pgsql-admin moderators <<ENDAAB
ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca

configset pgsql-advocacy moderators <<ENDAAB
ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca

configset pgsql-announce moderators <<ENDAAB
xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net
greg(at)turnstep(dot)com

configset pgsql-bugs moderators <<ENDAAB
ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca
dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org

configset pgsql-committers moderators <<ENDAAB
dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org

configset pgsql-core moderators <<ENDAAB
dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org

configset pgsql-es-ayuda moderators <<ENDAAB
"Manuel Sugawara" <masm(at)fciencias(dot)unam(dot)mx>
"Martin Marques" <martin(at)bugs(dot)unl(dot)edu(dot)ar>
"Alvaro Herrera" <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>

configset pgsql-hackers moderators <<ENDAAB
ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca
dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org

configset pgsql-jobs moderators <<ENDAAB
ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca

configset pgsql-nl-algemeen moderators <<ENDAAB
pgdev(at)xs4all(dot)nl

configset pgsql-patches moderators <<ENDAAB
dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org

configset pgsql-ru-general moderators <<ENDAAB
mokhov(at)cs(dot)concordia(dot)ca

configset pgsql-www-jobs moderators <<ENDAAB
francisco(at)natserv(dot)net

configset translators moderators <<ENDAAB
xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net

- ---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

- ----
Email . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org MSN . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Yahoo . yscrappy Skype: hub.org ICQ . 7615664