AW: Re: What CASE tools and clients for Postgres?

From: "Hartwig Jens" <Jens(dot)Hartwig(at)t-systems(dot)de>
To: "Rick van Dijk" <r(dot)vandijk(at)datanamic(dot)com>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: AW: Re: What CASE tools and clients for Postgres?
Date: 2001-06-12 05:05:59
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello,

we are using the mentioned tool "DeZign for Databases" for the
development of our business applications based on PostgreSQL and are
really content with it. It is easy-to-use and has a rather complete
functionality.

Best regards, Jens Hartwig

T-Systems
Project Manager
debis Systemhaus GEI GmbH
Address: Eichhornstra├če 3, 10785 Berlin
Postal Address: 10785 Berlin
Phone: (004930) 25 54-32 82
Fax: (004930) 25 54-31 87
Mobile: (0170) 167 26 48
E-Mail: jens(dot)hartwig(at)t-systems(dot)de