Re: 2007 DST change not working

From: "Chad Wagner" <chad(dot)wagner(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Frank Bax" <fbax(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Cc: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 2007 DST change not working
Date: 2007-01-02 00:00:19
Lists: pgsql-novice

Frank,
Of course you could always get brave and recompile the zone files :). I
outlined a procedure on my web site:

http://www.postgresqlforums.com/wiki/

If your interested in braving those waters. I did perform it against
8.1.5and the zone files worked fine with your test case.

Perhaps this is a good excuse to give 8.2 a whirl? :)