Postgresql

From: 007117 <007117(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql
Date: 2004-12-20 09:57:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

Respected Sir.

This is srinivas.

I have more enhusiasm to work with Postgresql. Since i have good
exposure on Rdbms packages such as Oracle, Sql Server and so on.

Now my interest is turned to Postgresql.I have created some tables with
constraints. Now i have startd write functions in plpgsql and
successfully created it.

But i have a few doubts while using the Refcursor, Which are

1. Not able to add string varaible(contains the Sql query) to the Refcursor.

Open Refcursor for SqlString;

2. I want to print the String variable which contains the Sql Query To
ensure the
value assigned to the string.

Please revert to me with possible solutions for the above.

I would appreciate if you could expediate your reply.

Kindly suggested me the useful books or URL.

Thank you

Best Regards

Srinivas