Solaris + ColdFusion + PostgreSQL + ODBC

From: Daren Sefcik <daren(at)partnersdata(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Solaris + ColdFusion + PostgreSQL + ODBC
Date: 1999-06-23 01:37:40
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
This may seem simple but I have not found a clear
answer as to how to do this if at all possible.
I am running Solaris 2.6 and CF 4 with MySQL now but
would like to use PSQL instead..I need an ODBC driver
that runs on Solaris for CF to talk to PSQL. Is the
included odbc driver that comes with postgresql all I need
or is there more??

I don't need to talk to PSQL via a Windows machine..I need the Sun
to talk to PSQL via a unix odbc driver...any help or ideas
would be great.

TIA
Daren

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Christian BorowskiDate: 1999-06-23 02:59:23
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC and character sets