Fellow database fans,
We're looking for someone who lives and breathes Microsoft Excel to detangle a large collection of worksheets and work it into a more generalizable format for publication as part of an environmental open data project. We're talking 5-6 years of data collected willy-nilly into 120 worksheets and held together with links, formulas, and duct tape. The ideal candidate will be:
* An expert in Excel 10
* Able to consolidate the worksheets down to a single workbook.
* Able to downgrade the worksheet to Excel 97 format
* Able to convert the worksheet to OpenOffice.org or Gnumeric and fix the breakage
* Available to complete this task before June 15th.
* Has experience and interest in the publication of open data
Anybody qualified for this, or know someone who is?
pdxpug by date
|Next:||From: Rich Shepard||Date: 2011-05-05 22:48:03|
|Subject: Re: Any Excel Experts|
|Previous:||From: David E. Wheeler||Date: 2011-04-27 18:59:57|
|Subject: Re: PGXN Slides|