Issues when using schema names with odbc

From: <michael(dot)28(dot)smith(at)bt(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <stephen(dot)hindmarch(at)bt(dot)com>
Subject: Issues when using schema names with odbc
Date: 2010-11-18 16:22:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I think there is an issue with the following version of postgresql-odbc where I am unable to use schema names.

Using "isql "  "help table_name"  returns information about the column names but "help schema.table_name returns nothing.

This assumes the identical tables are in public.table_name and schema.table_name

I actually come across this when using asterisk realtime - I was about to raise this as an asterisk issue and came across this - which suggests it is actually an underlying odbc issue.

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=15963

Has this been seen before..?

Many Thanks

Mike

rpm -qa |grep odbc
postgresql-odbc-08.01.0200-3.1

rpm -qa |grep postgres
postgresql-server-8.1.11-1.el5_1.1
postgresql-libs-8.1.11-1.el5_1.1
postgresql-8.1.11-1.el5_1.1
postgresql-libs-8.1.11-1.el5_1.1
postgresql-odbc-08.01.0200-3.1

Asterisk 1.6.2.12,

Mike Smith
Voice & Multimedia Platform | BT Innovate & Design
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7876 8005
ClickDial Me<http://www.ibridge.bt.com/ClickDial/MakeCall?+442078768005>

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: noreplyDate: 2010-11-19 13:40:39