7.1 Beta3 bug when using ODBC

From: "Knopp, Gary" <gknopp(at)cereva(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 7.1 Beta3 bug when using ODBC
Date: 2001-01-15 20:09:04
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hello,

If I try to create an ODBC link using a MSAccess or
Crystal Reports I'm unable to see any tables when I select my ODBC
postgres definition (ODBC postgres 6.5).  In the psqlodbc*.log it
generate the following sql that returns no tables...

select relname, usename, relhasrules from pg_class,
pg_user where relkind = 'r' and relname !~ '^xinv[0-9]+' and
int4out(usesysid) = int4out(relowner)order by relname

If I remove the int4out function and run the sql using psql everything
works fine.  Further examination of the int4out function shows that
what ever you send it, it returns the same value...

select int4out(2) from pg_class;
3374648

select int4out(1200) from pg_class;
3374648

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Joseph ShraibmanDate: 2001-01-15 20:14:26