Getting all tables which contains a specific column name

From: "Ridvan Lakas ng Bayan S(dot) Baluyos" <ridvan(at)baluyos(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Getting all tables which contains a specific column name
Date: 2009-04-22 06:45:08
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi list,

How do I get all the tables which contains a specific column name? For
example, I want to get all tables that has an `is_active` column in them?

Thanks,

Ridvan

--
リヅバン バルヨス
ridvan(dot)baluyos(at)qualservcentral(dot)com

Registered Linux User #439466
Registered Ubuntu User #16034
Q: Have you heard of the Object-Oriented way to get wealthy?
A: Inheritance.