Re: Replication Syatem

From: "Gauri Kanekar" <meetgaurikanekar(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Peter Childs" <peterachilds(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Replication Syatem
Date: 2008-04-28 14:05:37
Lists: pgsql-performance

Peter,

We are doing vacuum full every alternate day. We also do vacuum analyze very
often.
We are currently using 8.1.3 version.
Auto vacuum is already on. But the table1 is so busy that auto vacuum don't
get sufficient chance to vacuum it :(.

Have already tried all the option listed by you, thats y we reached to the
decision of having a replication sytsem. So any suggestion on that :).

Thanx
~ Gauri

--
Regards