Re: Server status button

From: Erwin Brandstetter <brsaweda(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Server status button
Date: 2011-04-22 09:50:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On Apr 21, 8:31 pm, dp(dot)(dot)(dot)(at)pgadmin(dot)org (Dave Page) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder if we should replace the "View filtered data" button on the
> main tool bar with one for opening the the server status monitor? We
> already have a View Data button, and the server status tool is pretty
> comprehensive now, yet remains tucked away on a menu.
>
> Thoughts?

Do you mean the button "Apply a filter and view the data ..." - the
icon with the funnel?
I use that one a lot, actually. Also, it is very useful if I want to
instruct causal users to use a filter. So I am against removing it.
There are not that many buttons in the main toolbar yet, so we could
just add the server status button?

Regards
Erwin