Bug - comment on column

From: "Horvath Gabor" <dueyduey(at)freemail(dot)hu>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug - comment on column
Date: 2008-03-13 10:19:18
Lists: pgadmin-support
pgAdminIII v1.8.2
Windows XP
PostgreSQL 8.2, linux

When I add a new column to a table by using the New Column dialog box
open by pressing the Add button on the Columns page of the Table
Properties dialog box and also type in comments, the COMMENT ON COLUMN
statement fails to be added to the generated SQL.
The COMMENT ON COLUMN statement is added OK when I use the New Column
dialog box from the Columns node in the Object Browser tree.

Thanks in advance...
Gabor

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2008-03-13 10:37:52