Postgres and ODBC with MS-Access memory problem

From: "Ries van Twisk" <rvt(at)dds(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Postgres and ODBC with MS-Access memory problem
Date: 1999-03-12 06:32:14
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hai,

Currently I'm setting Posgres up in my Linyx box (Debian).
Everything works well until I connect MS-Access to Postgres.

The connection is made, and I can add values to tables in the
Progress tables.

But as soon as I retreive a table in Access, Postgres consumes
a real lot amount of Memory (80Mb and above).

Does this ring a bell on anyone?

Hope you can help me with this, or point me in
the right direction.

Best Regards,
Ries van Twisk