Re: BUG #4668: Windows installer package

From: Harald Armin Massa <haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Prachi <prachiar2(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #4668: Windows installer package
Date: 2009-02-21 08:54:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

the current Version of PostgreSQL is 8.3.x; you should use that.

To solve the problem with "> invalid username specified: logon
failure: unknown username or bad password.", change the password of
the postgres-user in windows to something you know and specify that

You can do this via control panel, administration, computer, users and groups.

Best wishes,