Re:

From: "Harald Armin Massa" <haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "yuan fang" <fangyuan8402(at)msn(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re:
Date: 2008-06-26 06:47:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Yuan,

Welcome!

To get you going till someone of quite higher blessing then me can
answer, some helpfull links:

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/

on this page specially the following sections:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ

if you are looking for a concrete job to do

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.TODO.html

Subscribing to -hackers and saying "hello" was also a wise thing to do!

Best wishes,

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa