pgAdmin preBeta4 - results

From: "Harald Armin Massa" <haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, "pgAdmin Support" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin preBeta4 - results
Date: 2006-10-24 07:12:55
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hello Dave,

I was using that .exe from yesterday intensly.

There was only one "stuck" situation, and that was a long running query, and
in the middle of the process a virus scanner started to scan. So far from my
side: good bugfixing!

One very frustrating habbit was the resizing of the columns of the data
grid: I could drag them to every width; but with the next run of the query
they moved back to standard. I am not sure if this qualifies as "bug", or
rather "feature request", as "do not resize column-width unless types or
numbers of query result columns change"

Thansk for all that good work,

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2006-10-24 07:17:19