Re: pgAdmin beta 3 query bug (got a reproducible case!)

From: "Harald Armin Massa" <haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "George Pavlov" <gpavlov(at)mynewplace(dot)com>, mike <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin beta 3 query bug (got a reproducible case!)
Date: 2006-10-16 20:45:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave,

> This also sounds like it might have been an issue that Harald saw - he
> was running some experimental queries with occasional errors iirc.

exactly. And I could not reproduce that behaviour today, because after
doing those queries with errors I learned  and formulated them more
correct from the start :)

Yes, I woul like to get an updated exe; please package them in
pgadmin.dave or .foo or .whatever to trick gmail :)

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare