Re: strange disappearence of postgres file

From: Harald Armin Massa <haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Qingqing Zhou <zhouqq(at)cs(dot)toronto(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: strange disappearence of postgres file
Date: 2005-11-23 07:24:52
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Quingqing,

no, it is definitely NOT a temp table. I know which table it is, because:

that "could not open relation ..." error message was exactly provokable with
"select * from repofeld", which is one of my tables in that database.

(And that was the way it was passed on to me: my application put that error
on screen)

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa