Recruiter - Dallas

From: "Debbie Brown" <debbie(dot)brown(at)true-solution(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Recruiter - Dallas
Date: 2007-08-02 15:29:28
Lists: pgsql-jobs
My name is Dee Dee McGuire and I work for True Solutions.  We are a project management outsourcing, staffing and training company.  We have a client that is needing a recruiter experienced in public service recruiting.  If you or anyone you know that may meet the below job description and is interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume in "word" format and call me at your earliest convenience!  Below is a summary of this opportunity.  This position is based in Dallas.

You can reach me at 214-505-1027 (cell) or office 972-770-0900.

Regards,

Job Requirements:
At least 3+ yrs recruiting experience. Prior professional services and consulting exp.  Federal recruiting a plus (not mandatory)

Duties:
"       Execute full-life cycle recruiting in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
"       Manage multiple client relationships at all position levels
"       Meet established hiring targets
Required Skills:
"       3+ years experience as a full life cycle recruiter
"       3+ years experience with multiple sources with mastery in three of more (Referrals/Networking, Internet mining, etc)

"       3+ years experience working Applicant Tracking Systems
"       3+ years experience for Recruiter

Highly-desired Skills:
"       Demonstrated ability to execute an effective recruiting strategy/process
"         Strong client management skills and ability to support/interact with senior level executives
"       Demonstrated efficiency in reporting of metrics/trends and use of MS Excel/PowerPoint
"       Proven ability to handle multiple projects, hiring managers and high volume requirements
"       Excellent verbal/written communication & interpersonal skills
"       Strong understanding of Recruiting and sourcing concepts/best practices
"       Team Player and role model
"       Strong ability to understand and achieve goals/targets
"       Corporate recruiting and consulting firm experience preferred
"       Previous experience with and strong understanding of OFCCP and other federal regulations
"       Experience with Recruitmax ATS

Dee Dee McGuire
TSI Consultant
5001 LBJ Freeway Suite 125-B
Dallas, Texas 75244
972-770-0900 (office)
214-505-1027 (cell)
dmcguire(at)true-solution(dot)com
www.true-solution.com

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: D'Arcy J.M. CainDate: 2007-08-02 18:36:13