RE: Problems with ODBC driver and MSSQL

From: Michael Ansley <Michael(dot)Ansley(at)intec-telecom-systems(dot)com>
To: "'Bruce Momjian'" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, mike <mike(at)redtux(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Problems with ODBC driver and MSSQL
Date: 2001-02-12 13:19:14
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
It's possible that you installed the driver manager as well as the driver,
which could screw things up a bit.  If that is the case, best to just get
the latest SQL Server driver from MS, and install, it should replace the
driver manager as well.

To get the driver manager details, go to Control Panel | ODBC [or Data
Sources] | About and look at the Driver Manager line.  This will give you
the current version number.  Check against what the MSSQL driver wants.

Cheers...

MikeA