Re: [pgsql-advocacy] RSS feed for PostgreSQL News ?

From: David Costa <geeks(at)dotgeek(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Bruno BAGUETTE" <pgsql-ml(at)baguette(dot)net>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] RSS feed for PostgreSQL News ?
Date: 2004-03-04 19:45:30
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

On Mar 4, 2004, at 8:37 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Bruno,
>
>> I have the possibility to display PostgreSQL's news on a website. Is
>> there some RSS feed from PostgreSQL that allow to get theses news ?
>>
>> Thanks in advance :-)
>
> Not yet, but it's actively under development and should be available
> soon.

well we are past the development, now is up to you guys to have it
working for the news, for gborg it works already
http://gborg.postgresql.org/news.rss
should be a 2 minutes job to have them up and running else he can use
mine at www.dotgeek.org, not very reliable thou as I do not fetch the
news from the db,
just parse them from the homepage :/ sigh.