Unicode support

From: "Raghunath T" <raghunatht(at)mindtree(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Unicode support
Date: 2001-04-04 12:57:20
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi ,
I need to insert japanese text into a postgresql 7.0.2 database with
UNICODE encoding. Please tell me how to go about it.
The setUnicodeStream method of prepared statement doesn't work. It
seems we have to apply a jdbc-charset.patch as I understand from some of the
mails posted here.
Please tell me where and how to download the patch and use it.
Will it solve the purpose or do we need to do something else ??

Thanks in advance ..

With Regards,
Raghunath T