Re: Meeting on May 14: Please RSVP

From: David Wheeler <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Meeting on May 14: Please RSVP
Date: 2003-05-03 01:06:34
Lists: sfpug
On Friday, May 2, 2003, at 06:58  PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> OK.  We are confirmed for a meeting on May 14:
>
> When: Wednesday, May 14, 7 pm - 9pm
> Where:  Macys.com conference room in the Phelan Building,
>         San Francisco
> What: Two out of the following 3 presentations
>         (depending on who's prepared the day before)
>         Elein's Perl-based HTML Report Writer
>         David presenting Bricolage
>         Josh presenting "the Annotated PostgreSQL.conf file"
>         And, time permitting:  Interactive query performance help.

Confirmed. My presentation usually takes anywhere from an hour to two
hours, depending on how many questions I get. I did get through it for
the London Perl mongers in 32 minutes, but took no questions. They were
saved for the pub, afterward.

I have a presentation in the can, so I can be ready.

David

david(at)kineticode(dot)com                              ICQ: 15726394
                                                Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: Theory(at)jabber(dot)org