How does it work

From: "Browne, George (AT-Atlanta)" <George(dot)Browne(at)AutoTrader(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How does it work
Date: 2003-08-29 02:23:18
Lists: pgsql-general
I am really new to postgresql.  I have seen developers work in a sql
environment before so I do understand some concepts.  We are currently
working with opennms an open source network management system which is a web
application.  My question is how does the web application (ie opennms)
communicate with postgresql.  Where can I find information on how opennms
works with / talks to postgresql?

pgsql-general by date