A little late - first meeting updates!

From: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chrisking(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A little late - first meeting updates!
Date: 2006-06-21 18:51:03
Lists: pdxpug
Hello!

Lesson learned: never plan a deliverable for a Monday.

I've got access to the PDXPUG blog!  Woo!  Here's the url:
http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx

I did ask Randal Schwartz if he would give a talk.  He said yes,
schedule permitting.

I haven't heard back from FreeGeek yet about availability of space.
Once I do, I will throw out some ideas for a meeting time/day.  It is
still just us three, so no introductions are needed yet :)

-selena

pdxpug by date

Subject: Re: A little late - first meeting updates!