Re: [pgsql-www] Argentina PUG, Venezuela PUG

From: "Ernesto Lozano" <elozanohia(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Emanuel CALVO FRANCO" <postgres(dot)arg(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-es-ayuda <pgsql-es-ayuda(at)postgresql(dot)org>, selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com, alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Argentina PUG, Venezuela PUG
Date: 2008-11-25 17:44:21
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

Hi for Every

Is very interesting new notice will events for next year our proposal
are presents of a Event for Latam in Venezuela in coordinate with with
our friends of Argentina , Chile and possibility od obteined low cost
for transportation and Hospitality I recomend see are possibility for
a Event Regional Pgday Latam

I am sorry my English no is very well

Thanks for your attention and Sucess for All

See you too next PagDay Latam 2009

Ernesto Lozano
Venezuela