Edit data row limit field doesn't draw correctly

From: "Robert Jay" <bryopsis(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Edit data row limit field doesn't draw correctly
Date: 2009-01-20 03:39:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

pgAdmin v1.8.4, Windows XP SP3

Okay, this is a very picky little bug. There is a line of maybe 2 pixels
underneath the DB connection dropdown box on the Query screen, and also
under the row limit dropdown on the Edit data screen that fails to draw
correctly.

It is transparent, so if you have the main pgAdmin window underneath it it
looks grey like it should. If you have something else under it, such as
your desktop or another window, you see that there instead.

This doesn't affect usability or stability or anything else, but it bugs me
so I figured I'd bring it to someone's attention.

Thanks for your time,
Rob.