Re: Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL feature comparison - Part 2

From: Christian Voelker <C(dot)Voelker(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL feature comparison - Part 2
Date: 2007-10-11 18:49:16
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

Am 11.10.2007 um 19:45 schrieb Derek Rodner:
> Part 1 - http://www.databasejournal.com/features/oracle/article.php/
> 3692566
>
> Part 2 - http://www.databasejournal.com/features/oracle/article.php/
> 3703376
I guess it does not either hurt nor help anybody.
The author takes his projects as a measure but
does not reveal them. Under datatypes he misses
spatial data which might be not interesting to
many but is really important to those who deal
with that and that might be the case with many
other features I dont know about. After all,
I would not spent time on this irrelevant
piece of writing.

Bye, Christian