PostgreSQL @ opensourcexperts.com

From: Mark Pratt <mark(at)beehive-eu(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL @ opensourcexperts.com
Date: 2003-11-13 01:34:07
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hi,

Today we have added a category for PostgreSQL at:

http://www.opensourcexperts.com

opensourcexperts.com is a platform for commercial support of Open
Source Software.

Companies and Individual consultants who support PostgresSQL are
invited to
register and list themselves (free of charge) in our PostgreSQL
Solutions Provider directory.

We make all of our Indices available as RSS feeds for inclusion on
websites or Blogs.

To find out more about the ideas behind opensourcexperts.com please
visit:

http://www.opensourcexperts.com/Tour/index.html

Thanks,

the opensourcexperts.com team