Re: Big Picture

From: Erik Price <erikprice(at)mac(dot)com>
To: jules(dot)alberts(at)arbodienst-limburg(dot)nl
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Big Picture
Date: 2002-10-22 23:53:33
Lists: pgsql-novice
On Tuesday, October 22, 2002, at 06:08  AM, Jules Alberts wrote:

> What exactly do you mean with a "DB-driven" app?

Oh, sorry.  I meant an application that uses a RDBMS back end for
persistence.  Just about any web browser-based application is a good
example of what I meant.  As opposed to say, a desktop app that might
store some configuration and preferences info in a few text files.

Erik

--
Erik Price                                   (zombies roam)

email: erikprice(at)mac(dot)com
jabber: erikprice(at)jabber(dot)org