HOW TO RETRIEVE VALUE FROM TEMP TABLE ON THE INTERFACE

From: "Vasudeva, Rahul" <rahul(dot)vasudeva(at)capgemini(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: HOW TO RETRIEVE VALUE FROM TEMP TABLE ON THE INTERFACE
Date: 2006-01-10 05:00:54
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi,

I am executing a stored procedure from an ASP page without any input
parameters, in that stored procedure two sql queries are executed and
the result is stored in a temporary table, now I want to retrieve the
recordset of that temp table on the interface.

There is an error every time on the Interface "Invalid Object" ,
although I am dropping the temp table explicitly .

Thanks & Regards

Rahul Vasudeva.