Re: Google's Summer of Code ...

From: "Vishal Kashyap (at) [SaiHertz]" <vishalonlist(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: "Jonah H(dot) Harris" <jharris(at)tvi(dot)edu>,"Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>,pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, members(at)pgfound(dot)org
Subject: Re: Google's Summer of Code ...
Date: 2005-06-02 15:19:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Dear all ,

> Incidentally I havent seen any objections, if there are none should we go
> ahead and whip up an email to google?  Do we want to run this through the

We must go straight away for it.

I wonder why bigies like Bruce , Tom , Josh have not responded to this yet.

To my opinion the best way to do it is make a single person
responsible for this all and let every thing be done via him from
filling the application to the end.

With Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap.
Lead Software Developer,,