Re: strange apllicaion error

From: spied(at)yandex(dot)ru
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: mike g <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
Subject: Re: strange apllicaion error
Date: 2004-06-26 09:23:25
Lists: pgsql-general

mg> What language are you using to execute your code?

с with modified pgeasy library

mg> Maybe it has the same problem that pl/pgsql does with caching
mg> temp tables? It would be created the first time it looped
mg> through your code, the 2nd time it would crash trying to create
mg> the table again.

i think i understood:
- after SELECT INTO, but before DROP TABLE i get error from some sql
command
- transation is aborted and any commands (include DROP TABLE) are
ignored
- after commit temporary table exist and on next loop i get error on
SELECT INTO