select only user

From: Jessica Richard <rjessil(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: select only user
Date: 2008-01-17 14:30:37
Lists: pgsql-admin

I created a user and granted only "select" to this user so that this user can only select the tables on a production system. But by default, this user can also CREATE TABLE successfully....

How can I revoke this "create table" privilege (and possible others) and limit this user to only the permissions granted by me?

Thanks,
Jessica