Re: TODO items..

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Dhanaraj M <Dhanaraj(dot)M(at)Sun(dot)COM>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: TODO items..
Date: 2006-04-22 17:34:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> but that was not clear. TODO is now:
> o Fix psql's \dn for various schema combinations (Neil)
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2004-11/msg00014.php
> with a URL that has the details. Thanks for pointing out the problem.

You might want to also include a link to the thread start,
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2004-10/msg00989.php

because the above message doesn't link there (I think our mail archiver
has trouble with following threads across month boundaries).

Also, the TODO item could be worded

* Make psql's \d commands more consistent

because that's really what Neil is on about ...