Extended Query Protocol Question

From: Greg <grigorey(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Extended Query Protocol Question
Date: 2010-07-13 12:56:34
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi all. I cant get my head around Extended Query message flow in Frontend/Backend protocol v3.

From documentation I understand that I have to sent Parse, Bind and Execute messages and expect responses: ParseComplete & ReadyForQuery for Prase, BindComplete & ReadyForQuery for Bind and as for Execute reponse I should get DataRow(s).
so far I'm getting proper reponses for Prase & Bind but when I send Execute message I get an error "ERROR C34000M portal "MyPortal" does not exist F.\src\backend\tcop\postgres.c L1810Rexec_execute_message'.

Why this message is been displayed after I get ParseComplete & BindComplete messages?

Thanks.