choose a meeting day

From: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chrisking(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: choose a meeting day
Date: 2006-06-26 15:04:16
Lists: pdxpug

Hello!

We now have more than 20 people subscribed as of this morning! Welcome
everyone.

I'm trying to nail down a regular, monthly meeting day. Please reply
to me privately which days in the third week of the month work for you
(M-F). The most likely place for a meeting is FreeGeek.

I've had responses that the third week of the month is good, so I'm
sticking with that for now.

-selena