Re: Topics of interest

From: "Josh Hansen" <josh(at)skwash(dot)net>
To: seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Topics of interest
Date: 2008-11-13 05:03:19
Lists: seapug

Hello folks,

Brief intro: I'm Josh, I work with Jesse at Zonar Systems.

Just to add what I'm interested in:

PartitioningPostGIS & GeoSpatial Performance
General Scaling Infos (Best practices, techniques, architectures)

I dig the idea of getting into the changes in 8.3. I'm sure there are quite
a few hidden gems that could make life easier for all of us.

I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone else!

-Josh