Pg/CyberCluster test results

From: CG <cgg007(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pg/CyberCluster test results
Date: 2008-08-22 13:33:50
Lists: pgsql-admin
I've been testing Cybercluster (which is a modified PgCluster) ... I have two back-end databases, one load balancer, and one replicator. I've been testing failover and rebuilding a degraded cluster, and I'm finidng that it is REALLY easy for the two back-ends to get out of sync with each other. This is very disturbing. I was wondering if anyone has experience with solving this problem.

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: RWDate: 2008-08-22 13:52:39