What is this phantom user 128?

From: "Taber, Mark" <Mark(dot)Taber(at)dof(dot)ca(dot)gov>
To: "'pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: What is this phantom user 128?
Date: 2004-11-17 18:14:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

While using pg_dump and pg_restore (or attempting to restore, more
precisely), the process failed because of a missing user, user '128'. I
never created such a user, and when going to Privileges, such a user does
not exist in the list. However, while going out and checking some of the
tables, this user shows up as a user with privileges on them (however, not
on all tables). How do I get rid of this user? And how do I ensure that it
doesn't get created again?

Thanks in advance.

Mark Taber
State of California