Data Architect required as consultant.

From: Austin Swinney <austin(at)interactivate(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Data Architect required as consultant.
Date: 2004-07-26 07:00:22
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Job entails data architecture for a 2 year old double opt in bulk
emailer and CRM with granular logging for legal purposes.  The database
is currently in MySQL and is approximately 4 gigs in size.  We would
like to see its architecture reworked for PostGreSQL to better suit our
needs.  After that we will seek help migrating it to PostGreSQL. This
phase is architecture only.

Professional Experience Related to:

* CRM
* Email systems

Environment:

* FreeBSD
* MySQL transitioning to PostGreSQL

Must be able to provide documentation of work in English.

Work from anywhere.  Employing agency in San Diego, CA.

Reply to Austin Swinney <austin(at)interactivate(dot)com> with
resume/credentials, rate, and availability.

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Drew BalazsDate: 2004-08-04 21:57:24