Re: compile of newest windows code failing

From: Bob <luckyratfoot(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Re: compile of newest windows code failing
Date: 2005-07-01 20:46:28
Lists: pgsql-ports

I installed perl as seen below. I than ran my configre and make install from
the same prompt that you see below. However I still get the error message.

$ perl --version

Copyright 1987-2005, Larry Wall

Binary build 813 [148120] provided by ActiveState
http://www.ActiveState.com<http://www.activestate.com/>
ActiveState is a division of Sophos.
Built Jun 6 2005 13:36:37

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or
the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.

this system using `man perl' or `perldoc perl'. If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.org/, the Perl Home Page.