Re: Wanted: new project slogan

From: Dawid Kuroczko <qnex42(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Wanted: new project slogan
Date: 2010-01-28 01:07:40
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
It's late.  Like, really late.  Please forgive me. :)

PostgreSQL: It's ACID!

PostgreSQL: You are in control.

PostgreSQL: Do Elephants Dream of Generalized Inverted Indexes?

PostgreSQL: Time for Postgres.

PostgreSQL: Słoń nigdy nie zapomina / Ein Gedaechtnis wie ein Elefant
/ Avoir une mémoire d'éléphant [...]
(alternating elephantine memory related phrases in as many languages
as possible)

PostgresSQL: Avant-garde of Databases.

  Best regards,
      Dawid

PS: Oh, and I like the current slogan.  Personally I don't think any of
ones I've seen here is better than the current one...  They are nice
co-slogan, but the most advanced open source database just sums
it all so nicely...