phppgadmin

From: "Alain Roger" <raf(dot)news(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: phppgadmin
Date: 2006-06-30 06:28:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I'm back on my problem with PHPpgadmin.. :-(
when i log in for the first time, the server icon of servers list, is
changing to Loading....and it is back on "not connected" server, but i've
access to my database normally.
each time that i click on some items (create database, accounts, create
tables,...), PHPpgadmin asks me again username and pwd.

i've checked if my browsers allow cookies and sessions.. Everything is
fine...

I also downgrade from apache 2.2.2 to apache 2.0.58 just in case of (based
on my problem with php5apache2.dll issue in apache 2.2.2)

Does anyone have some idea where could be located the problem ?
I did the same configration at work that i have a home (from my network).

thanks a lot

Alain