Want to give it another shot?

From: Mark Cotner <mark(dot)cotner(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: atlpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Want to give it another shot?
Date: 2010-01-13 18:47:09
Lists: atlpug
If you all want to give AtlPug another shot then I have a meeting place in
Concourse(perimeter area) we can use.  I think it would be nice to meet
fellow PG lovers.

Judging by the size of the (nonactive) MySQL Meetup group and the thirst for
information represented we could be a big hit.  I'm currently a MySQL
DBA(who secretly loves PG) working in Atlanta and would be happy to talk on
a variety of subjects including cost based optimizers, NoSQL(I work in a
Rails Shop), ORM challenges for DBAs(I work in a Rails shop), etc.

"Keynes observed that pragmatic businessmen often could not imagine that
they were the slaves of defunct economists, but ironically, never is this
more true than today of Keynes himself." -- John Train

atlpug by date

Next:From: Michael Alan BrewerDate: 2010-01-13 18:49:35