Want to give it another shot?

From: Mark Cotner <mark(dot)cotner(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: atlpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Want to give it another shot?
Date: 2010-01-13 18:47:09
Lists: atlpug
If you all want to give AtlPug another shot then I have a meeting place in
Concourse(perimeter area) we can use.  I think it would be nice to meet
fellow PG lovers.

Judging by the size of the (nonactive) MySQL Meetup group and the thirst for
information represented we could be a big hit.  I'm currently a MySQL
DBA(who secretly loves PG) working in Atlanta and would be happy to talk on
a variety of subjects including cost based optimizers, NoSQL(I work in a
Rails Shop), ORM challenges for DBAs(I work in a Rails shop), etc.

'njoy,
Mark

--
"Keynes observed that pragmatic businessmen often could not imagine that
they were the slaves of defunct economists, but ironically, never is this

atlpug by date

Next:From: Michael Alan BrewerDate: 2010-01-13 18:49:35